Jobify – WordPress Job Board Theme is one of a Corporate Theme From ThemeForest. Let us take a look at Official Description and Features of the Theme After that we will move toward the Download and live Demo links of Jobify – WordPress Job Board Theme.
Official Description & Features
Finding a Job Just Got Easier
Creating a job listing website has never been easier with Jobify — the easiest to use job board theme available. Create a community of employers and prospective employees.
- Simple live searching and filtering makes finding relevant jobs easier than ever.
- A fully customizable homepage means you control the layout of your website.
- Charge a fee for job listings, and easily monitor and approve submissions.
Create Your Job Site in Minutes
Famous for it’s five-minute install, WordPress may be the part that takes the longest – installing the plugins and Jobify is fast and easy. You’ll be connecting businesses with people actively looking to fill positions immediately.
Resume Support Lets The Search Engine Do The Work
Today’s job search isn’t people reading and reviewing resumes manually. They let search engines scan and find key phrases in resumes. Jobify supports candidate resumes, so that employers, recruiters, and prospects can find each more quickly. (Plugin sold separately).
Powerful Features in the Palm of your Hand
Like everyone else, your users carry their phones with them everywhere they go. Now they can browse job listings in the palm of their hand. Jobify is mobile-friendly with responsive functionality that allows users to search jobs, submit a listing, and more.
Get Started Now
Connecting people using Jobify couldn’t be any easier:
- A company submits a job listing with details about the position and their company.
- A prospective employee visits the site, searches the interactive map, filters the results, and applies for the job of their dreams.
- Site administrators can require a subscription or a one-off payment to create a job listing.
- Integrates with Mike Jolley’s free WP Job Manager plugin—The first fully integrated theme of its kind!
- Integrates with Resume Manager plugin which allows candidates to upload/post resumes to your site, or post manually. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with WooCommerce Paid Listings which allows you to create custom job packages which can be purchased or redeemed during job submission. (Plugin sold separately). Note: This can only be used to sell job packages and not be set up as an entire store.
- Integrates with the popular Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress plugin. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the free Testimonials by WooThemes plugin to display individual testimonials, as well as brands of companies using your service
- Integrates with the popular free NinjaForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal.
- Integrates with the famous GravityForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal. (Plugin sold separately) Optional.
- Beautiful & Clean, Responsive Design (Optimized for iPad and iPhone)
- Big, Stunning Typography
- Crafted for Retina Displays
- WordPress Theme Customizer Support
- Full Design Customization i.e. Logo, Background, Text Colours
- Page Templates (Home, Testimonials, Pricing)
- Contact Form Support (JetPack Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms)
- Custom Shortcodes (Register, Login, Jobs, Job Dashboard, Job Summary, and more)
- WordPress 4.6+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- XML Dummy Content Included For Easy Setup
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Extensive Documentation
Changelog & Update History
= 3.3.0: August 30, 2016 =
- New: Automatic content importer: quickly and easily install demo menus, pages, widgets, settings, and more. Get up in running in minutes.
- New: Child theme creator: create a child theme while maintaining any customized options.
- New: Automatic updates: one-click automatic theme updates directly from ThemeForest.net.
- New: “Parallax” background option for Feature Callout widget.
- New: Allow page headers to be hidden via the WordPress dashboard.
- Fix: Don’t register a widgetized area if the page no longer exists.
- Fix: Ninja Forms success message styling.
= 3.2.1: July 28, 2016 =
- Fix: WooCommerce 2.6.3 compatibility.
= 3.2.0: July 14, 2016 =
Google has updated their Google Maps API requirements. All websites must enter a valid API key. For more information on setting up your key please visit: http://jobify.astoundify.com/article/1023-create-a-google-maps-api-key
- New: Alert if no Google Maps API key is set.
- New: Allow testimonials widget to set a background color.
- New: Redirect to submission page when coming from Plans & Pricing page.
- New: Resume Spotlight widget.
- Fix: Better UX for non-AJAX file uploads.
- Fix: Restrict Content Pro alert styling.
- Fix: Geo My WP compatibility tweaks.
- Fix: Do not load Google Maps cluster image.
- Fix: Only highlight top level menu items.
- Fix: Better UX for Applications add-on errors.
- Fix: Update TGMPA class.
- Fix: Update WP_Widget child class.
= 3.1.2: June 14, 2016 =
- New: WooCommerce 2.6 compatibility.
= 3.1.1: May 1, 2016 =
- Fix: Add helper classes to force white hover on buttons.
- Fix: Remove default footer link hover.
- Fix: Job and Resume video popup width.
- Fix: JP Sharing plugin can trigger Jetpack share widget.
= 3.1.0: April 27, 2016 =
- New: Updated customizer defaults for improved visual appearance.
- New: Updated screenshot.png
- New: Set text, background, and link colors for footer widgets and copyright.
- New: Output term description on term archive pages.
- New: Option to control the height of the Search Hero widget.
- New: Minor visual updates, including WooCommerce style updates.
- Fix: LinkedIn company profile URL typo.
- Fix: GeoMyWP styles when plugin is active but page is not using custom form.
- Fix: Contact Form 7 Apply modal styles.
- Fix: WooCommerce Product search form display.
- Fix: Modal close button opacity.
- Fix: Video embed popup for jobs.
- Fix: Use body color for chosen and other inputs.
- Fix: Search hero button color matches standard primary button.
- Fix: Add a container width to the default Text widget on the homepage.
- Fix: Integration directory paths on Windows servers.
- Fix: Better defaults for site title images and primary navigation width.
= 3.0.1: April 14, 2016 =
- Fix: Set default redirect for login_url() method.
- Fix: Use proper static method in Jobify_Activation class.
- Fix: File upload field displaying currently uploaded file.
- Fix: Do not remove all old theme mods on update.
- Fix: Autofit map setting.
- Fix: Loading animation when loading jobs and resumes.
- Fix: Do not add spacing to the top of the first Hero Search widget.
- Fix: WP Job Manager – Applications icons.
= 3.0: April 12, 2016 =
Version 3.0.0 of Jobify is a total rewrite of the theme. Please do not update directly on your production server. You should always test the update on a staging server first.
Please thoroughly review: http://jobify.astoundify.com/article/937-upgrading-to-jobify-3-0-0
This update brings both functionality and visual changes. Jobify has been updated to provide more complete support for all official WP Job Manager add-ons, as well as providing WooCommerce support.
WooCommerce 2.5+ is now required and is used to handle all account management tasks, as well as provide additional functionalities throughout the theme.
- New: Setup Guide to help you get your website set up like the demo in minutes.
- New: Minor style updates to provide more consistency and easier maintaining in the future.
- New: Full support for all official WP Job Manager add-ons.
- New: Full support for WooCommerce.
- New: Rewritten mobile views for a more complete experience.
- New: Set a custom address format for Jobs & Resumes in “Customize > Jobs/Resumes”.
- Fix: Hundreds of stability improvements and code hardening.
- Deprecated: Simple MailChimp plugin styles.
Update icon pack to Ioniocons: http://ionicons.com/