Volver Hotel – WordPress Hotel Booking Theme is one of a Retail Theme From ThemeForest. Let us take a look at Official Description and Features of the Theme After that we will move toward the Download and live Demo links of Volver Hotel – WordPress Hotel Booking Theme.
Official Description & Features
Volver Hotel is an elegant WordPress Hotel Booking Theme with a powerful hotel booking engine included.
If you like Volver Hotel, please don’t forget to rate it!
Main features of Volver Hotel are:
- Accept payments in full, or part at the time of booking
- 3 different pricing options for your room: global price, different price for each day of the week or seasonal prices!
- Variable rooms with rates: a variable room lets you define variations of a room where each variation may have a different price, required deposit or conditions
- Receive and send email notifications
- Easy reservation management
- 3 booking modes available:
- Instant booking: Guests will be able to make a reservation without manual approval from the admin.
- Manual booking: Guests will be able to request a reservation and the admin will approve or reject the booking manually.
- No booking: Show only the room details.
- Seasonal prices: Increase reservations by offering discounts on off-season periods.
- Page builder included
- WordPress best practices
- WordPress live customizer support
- Retina-ready on graphics
- Clean code
- Translation ready (POT file included)
- Video tutorials
- Cross browser support
- Theme child ready (included)
- Designed for hotels, b&bs and hostels
- Elite author support
The sample images viewed in the live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
The first step is check the minimum server specs required to run WordPress:
WP Hotelier minimum requirements:
- WordPress 4.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.0 or greater
- PayPal requires fsockopen support (for IPN access)
Volver Hotel comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have any problems please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes. And due to the large amount of support questions, free support is provided only for bugs and theme related issues. No theme customizations.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
Scope of support
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general howto’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Simple Line Icons by Jamal Jama – https://github.com/thesabbir/simple-line-icons
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin and Gary Jones
- Shutterstock – shutterstock.com/
- Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
- Pierre-Joseph Redouté – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Redoute_flowers01.jpg
- Flexslider – by WooThemes
- OWL Carousel – by Bartosz Wojciechowski
Thank you very much guys!
Changelog available HERE.